Second Thursdays with a Twist takes a unique and unexpected look at the museum’s collection with a pop-culture twist. The next event celebrates the arrival of summer with the good vibes of the Beach Boys, swimwear over the decades and screen printing.
• Create your own Cyanotype, or sun impression
• DJ Wild in the Street spins Beach Boys and other summer tunes
• Live screen printing with Pan Ector Industries
• Learn about the history of women's bathing suits
• Ukulele band strums summertime songs
• Self-guided tours of the galleries
For more information: https://www.dma.org/programs/second-thursdays