Galleria Dallas gets in the spirit of the country's leading style event, Fashion's Night Out, with a collection of parties celebrating all that is haute. Last year, Galleria Dallas created city-wide buzz with its eye-popping quarter-mile catwalk. This year, the celebrated center further enlivens the runway with elevated platforms to create a larger-than-life look. Two expansive runway shows, produced by noted fashion diva Jan Strimple, will launch at 6PM and 8PM on the longest runway in North America which spans the entire shopping center—everyone has a ‘front row seat’! Plus, between shows, guests can join the party by strutting their own style on the catwalk, too. Paparazzi and special party entertainment will add to the festivities—think complimentary cocktails, entertainment by DJ Brandon Olds and more at the smartwater Shopper Lounge near Sephora, hosted by Fox 4's Lauren Przybyl and Cattle Baron's Ball, and the Fashion Group International Shopper Lounge near Tiffany & Co. Galleria Dallas is also host to the area’s only Brahmin store, the designer of the official Fashion’s Night Out tote!
If that wasn't enough, beginning at 3PM, the myriad beauty brands of Sephora will host Beauty Stops on Level One surrounding the ice rink, where guests can experience mini-makeovers featuring all of the season’s new colors and products. Sounds like the perfect way to look picture-perfect for fashion's biggest night.
· Attitudes and Attire will collect gently used handbags at Dooney & Bourke. (Donors will enjoy a free limited-edition Dooney eyeglass case with any pre-owned purse donation.)
· Fifteen percent of the evenings sales at Faconnable will benefit Equest, and one lucky attendee will receive a shirt each season for the coming year from Faconnable, and another will receive a private visit from one of Equests’s adorable miniature horse ambassadors, perfect for a child’s school or a senior center.
· Luminaries Yvonne Crum and Allison Lehman will host a benefit for the Suicide and Crisis Center of North Texas at Bachendorf’s.
· Italian shoe show-stopper Carlo Pazolini will host a benefit for Paws in the City. Ten percent of sales will be returned to the group, and the party will be hosted by Tara Harper.
· Society of Women Who Love Shoes will be at Saks Fifth Avenue, as they celebrate new limited-edition fall shows from Brian Atwood.
· Danielle Vollmar will join Trooper’s Team for a benefit party at Apricot Lane, where 15 percent of the evening’s sales will go to help animals in need.
Townhouse Kitchen + Bar will host the official Galleria Dallas FNO after party, and the Westin Galleria has created a special $129 rate for Fashion’s Night Out guests, which can be booked using the code FNO. What a great way to kick off the weekend in style!