These local design Instagrams deserve a follow.
Justina Blakeney’s latest collection with Dallas-based Loloi includes the Jamilla rug, $129 to $1,469, and an array of graphic pillows, $109 to $179.
1. Interior designer Traci Connell’s (@traciconnellinteriors) page strives for the look of luxury. We’re swooning over the airy, bright interiors she posts of her gorgeous projects. She incorporates spaces with vivid whites and modern-chic details.
2. Blue Print Store & Gallery’s (@blue_print_store) feed is full of fun, whimsical prints and original art. Plus, it showcases its collection of furnishings, home decor and other design schemes.
3. Urbanology Designs (@urbanologydesigns) ’grams its fresh and lively interiors for all to enjoy. The account features minimal yet modern designs full of neutrals that are easy on the eyes.
4. If you love all things design, Dallas Design District’s (@ddesigndistrict) social is a can’t-miss. Find tons of interiors curated by member showrooms and interior and design shops.
5. Justina Blakeney’s (@justinablakeney) page is a must-follow. On the feed, spot the designer’s bohemian and eclectic creations. A frequent partner of Dallas-based Loloi (@loloirugs), Blakeney launches the latest collection with the rug- and textile-maker, which includes patterned, geometric rugs and punchy pillows.
6. Janelle Patton’s (@lark.interiors) Insta features livable-luxury interior designs from her firm, Lark Interiors. Her feed mixes modern yet traditional projects that incorporate unexpected colors and vintage items. Popping with shades of blue and even some fresh greens and pinks, take a peek.
7. Shelby Wagner Design (@shelbywagnerdesign) brings luxurious, balanced and sophisticated interiors to the DFW area. His firm focuses on creating custom interiors that reflect the interests and personalities of clients. From kitchens to kids’ rooms, this feed will fill you with inspo for your next project.
Photography by: Courtesy of Loloi