The new year is a great time to focus on improving your beauty and skincare regimen—and with these local spas and brands at your fingertips, self-care has never been more convenient.
1. BeautyBio Get your skin glowing with products from BeautyBio, the science-based skincare line founded by Dallas’ own Jamie O’Banion. Pamper yourself with the Zenbubble gel cream and the rose quartz roller, or opt for one of the brand’s gift sets like the AM routine set and the PM bestsellers set. 877.945.5274, beautybio.com
2. Colleen Rothschild Dallas-based skincare label Colleen Rothschild offers ultra-high-quality cleansing balms, serums, oils, creams and masks. If you’re looking to incorporate new products into your beauty routine, opt for one of CR’s bestsellers like the age renewal super serum, the retinol supreme night oil or the glycolic acid peel pads. 855.232.5900, colleenrothschild.com
3. Hiatus Spa + Retreat Visit the Hiatus flagship location at Inwood Village, which is outfitted with 17 private treatment rooms and offers a range of services. Facial options include the Gift of Glow, which uses HydroPeptides to invigorate dull skin, and the Glow + Go, a no-downtime HydraFacial that utilizes antioxidants and hyaluronic acid. For a more personalized experience, book a custom facial.5560 W. Lovers Lane, 214.352.4111, hiatusspa.com
4. The Hopemore Located inside downtown’s Neiman Marcus flagship store, The Hopemore is Dallas’ first and only spa to specialize in services for those experiencing illness or injury. The spa is known for customizing its services for clients at every stage of cancer treatment, so it’s no surprise that founder Jeanna Doyle has over 25 years of experience in corrective makeup and oncology-focused aesthetics. 1603 Commerce St., 214.414.9097, thehopemore.com
5. Skinfinity At this Bluffview medspa, the goal is to enhance clients’ natural beauty through various methods, including facials, peels, lasers, and eyebrow and eyelash tinting. A session with owner Kendra Tilleman will have you feeling rejuvenated, thanks to her innovative anti-aging skin treatments. 4230 W. Lovers Lane, 469.735.0806, skinfinitydallas.com
6. Vitalyc MedSpa University Park’s newest self-care spot is Vitalyc, a medspa specializing in noninvasive treatments for both men and women. Vitalyc’s CoolSculpting fat reduction and EmSculpting body contouring treatments are ideal for starting off the new year on a lighter note! 6915 Preston Road, 972.994.9700, vitalyc.com
Photography by: photo courtesy of Hiatus Spa + Retreat