The Henry is Dallas’ hautest brunch spot of the moment.
- Opt for a day at the museum and see The Art of the Brick exhibit at the Perot Museum of Nature and Science in downtown Dallas. The exhibit showcases artistic masterpieces from DaVinci and Van Gogh made completely out of LEGOs. Tickets $12 for members, $30 for non-members, Monday-Saturday 9-5pm, Sunday 10-5pm, through August 18, perotmuseum.org
- Explore the vacation and getaway homes of America’s past and current Presidents at the George W. Bush Presidential Center. Away From the White House: Presidential Retreats includes homes such as President George Washington’s Mount Vernon and President Trump’s Mar-a-Lago. Through October 6, tickets $21 for non-members, Monday-Saturday 9-5pm, Sunday 12-5 pm, bushcenter.org
- Indulge in your cravings or pop in for a cocktail at The Henry. Spoil yourself with their weekend-only brunch menu, or end the night on their rooftop bar and lounge. 2301 Akard St., thehenryrestaurant.com
- Work off your weekend indulgences with a barre class in Klyde Warren Park on Sunday, June 23. Open to the public, 9:00 AM, Klyde Warren Park, klydewarrenpark.org
- Make a stop at the Dallas Farmer’s Market for fresh produce and unique offerrings! 920 S Harwood St, Saturday 9-5pm, Sunday 10-5pm, dallasfarmersmarket.org
Photography by: Kathy Tran